Travel and work in Baltimore, Maryland for this upcoming school year! Soliant Health is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist for school districts in this area.
What kind of position is this?
This opportunity is a contract position for the upcoming school year. You have the option to stay in Baltimore and renew, or travel somewhere else with Soliant next year! We are looking for SLPs who provide skilled client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- FT/PT positions
- Flexible caseloads: Elem., middle, high
- Onsite SLPAs
- Therapy, evaluations, report writing, etc.
- Regular school hours
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
- Relocation package
Apply here or email/call Katelyn Bruno to help you in the recruiting process!
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement