Interviewing now! Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near Yorktown, Maryland area. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide skilled client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- FT/PT positions
- Flexible caseloads: Elem., middle, high
- Onsite SLPAs
- Therapy, evaluations, report writing, etc.
- Regular school hours
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement