Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Cleveland Heights, Ohio for the upcoming school year. This is a great opportunity for SLP's who are looking to make a difference everyday! Email Katelyn at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Full-time position
- Middle school caseload
- Direct therapy, assessments, goal writing, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement