Soliant Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist near Columbus, Ohio for the 2022-2023 school year. Our company hires therapists to work across the country to make a difference in our school systems. We want you to be apart of our team! Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
- Age groups: K-12
- M-F, Regular school hours
- Indirect and direct services included
- IEPs, assessments, evaluations, therapy, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in other positions in Ohio, email Katelyn to assist you in your job search!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement