Soliant Health is seeking a direct hire Speech Language Pathologist for a school district near Hinesville, Georgia. This is a supportive and small district that is eager to have a new therapist on their team. We are looking for compassionate individuals who work well within a multidisciplinary team. Submit your resume to Katelyn Bruno at [email protected] for consideration.
- Full-time position
- Flexible caseload (K-12)
- Small school district
- Direct therapy, assessments, goal writing, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Weekly pay, garaunteed hours
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement