Interviewing this week!
Soliant Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist near Aurora, Illinois for the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking to hire compassionate therapists who are dedicated to their clients success and wellbeing. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Age groups: 6th-8th grade
- Full-time openings (37.5/hrs)
- Assessments, evaluations, IEPs, direct therapy, etc.
- Indirect and direct services included
- CCC's or CFY
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement