Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist near Seaside, Florida for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time position for an elementary school caseload. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time position (30/hrs)
- Elementary caseload
- 60 students
- Therapy, assessments, goal writing, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
- Relocation stipends
Email your resume to Katelyn for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement