Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district near Woodbury, Minnesota for the upcoming school year. This is a great opportunity to make a difference and help children achieve their goals. If you're compassionate and work well within a multidisciplinary team, we want to hear from you! Apply or email Katelyn ([email protected]) for immediate consideration.
- Elementary school caseload (PreK-5th)
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- 2 additional SLPs on-site
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay!
Job Type: Contract, Full-time
Soliant Account Executive
New position as of 7/21/2022
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement