Interviewing now! Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist near Richmond, VA area. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Full-time position
- Flexible caseload
- Direct and indirect work included in your hours!
- IEPS, assessments, goal writing, 1:1, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay!
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement