22-23 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Saint Augustine, FL
St. Augustine, FL 9 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near Saint Augustine, Florida area. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Full-time position
- Pick your preference (K-12)
- Flexible caseloads
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director. If you're looking to relocate to Florida, this is the opportunity for you!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
- Relocation package
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement