We are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician to interview immediately! This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. The school is located near Needham, WA
*Must have experience working with students with challenging behaviors and/or students with autism*
Hours: Full Time (6 hours/day mostly – some longer)
Start/End Dates: ASAP – 6/15/23
Grades: K – 12th
- 1 Student: Elementary school
- RBT will be supporting student to allow him to access his general education 4th grade classroom
***ON-SITE ONLY ***
- Massachusetts Teacher Certification with Special Education endorsement, MA in psychology, Social work or other behavior science field, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of researched based instructional strategies, universal supports, and positive behavior support strategies.
- Ability to consult effectively with teachers, parents, administrators, and community agency personnel and other professionals.
- Physical stamina necessary to perform the essential job functions. CPI training (or willing to complete)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement