Olympia school district school district is in need of a Full Time LPN/RN nurse (RN– PA). Come be a part of a great school district with continuous support. The desired candidate is available to interview and able start upon offer.
Location: Fleetwood, PA
- Full Time
- ASAP - 06/08/23
- 1:1 caseload with 7th grade student
- Bus Riding with student to and from school is required.
- ???????7:15 pick up time / 3:30 drop off time???????
- Student lives in Blandon, PA
- Nurse would need to be with student all times during the day.???????
- trach/vent, g tube feeding, toileting, etc.
- Must be comfortable with complex medical needs
- Will need to meet with family prior to offer
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Must have RN/LPN State License or Certification
- Must be CPR/BLS Certified
- previous experience needed
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Kimani Mullins or call (770)776-2110.
How can I help make your life better? I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement