22/23 Behavior Therapist needed at Behavior Therapist need at Prospect Hill Charter Academy
Cambridge, MA 17 days agoApply Now
We are looking for a Behavior Therapist to interview immediately! This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. The school is located near Needham Public Schools in Cambridge, MA.
- Full time:
- Start Date: ASAP
- 7:30 – 3:30, M – F
- Approx. 18-20 wks
- General duties:
- RBT will be supporting student to allow him to access his general education 4th grade classroom
- 1 Student: Elementary school (4th Grade)
- Must have active license/certifications in MA
- Must hold bachelor's degree and have:
- 2-3 years previous experience working with individuals with behavioral challenges in an educational setting
- Knowledge of behavioral management methodologies and systems - PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports), ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson | Account Executive | 770-776-2145
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement