We are interviewing for Multiple Paraprofessionals that we need in Dover, NH. This position will last until the end of the 22/23 school year. We are looking for solid candidates that are serious about starting within 2 weeks upon making an offer!
Location: Dover, NH
- ASAP- EOSY
- Middle and High school caseload
- All are either 1 on 1 or shared students, no general classroom support
- All caseloads are with complex students – behavior needs, low cog disabilities, communication, support with personal hygiene, etc.
- Candidates will need to have experience with these kinds of caseloads
- Restraint training (CPI Training) would be a plus, but district will provide training if candidate doesn’t have CPI Training
- NOT OPEN TO VIRTUAL
What is required:
- High School Diploma
- COVID Vaccinated
- Experience working with children is a plus
- CPI Training is a plus, but not required
Benefits we offer:
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 770-776-2145.
Looking forward to speaking!
Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement