22/23 Contracted PT Speech Language Pathologist NEEDED - Arlington, MA
Arlington, MA 15 days agoApply Now
We have multiple positions for a Speech Language Pathologist in Arlington, MA. The assignment is Part Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities. The ideal Candidate can start at least 2 weeks upon offer!
Location: Arlington, MA
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed with the State
Details about the position:
- Part time
- Start: Dec 1st
- More to come.
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Interviewing now! Via zoom and/or in-person
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Kyneshia Fearon- Jackson at my office number at 770-776-2145
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement