22/23 Full Time Licensed Special Educator Needed! - Kent WA | $40+/HR
Seattle, WA 18 days agoApply Now
We are recruiting for multiple Special Education Teachers for in a school district in Kent, WA. This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education & WA State Licensure
- Special Education Cert or Gen Ed. Cert
- Must be licensed
- Hours: full time ASAP - End of school year
- start/end: ASAP - End of School Year
- Caseload: Multiple Caseload
- Will allow candidate to choose what position is best fit.
- Looking for someone who is a team player, problem solver, has a positive attitude, can handle kids with hardships in life.
- Experience with behavior disabilities, interventions, etc.
- Someone who is more life skills oriented
- Looking for someone with a behavior support background
- The purpose of this position is to have an educator who can provide instruction to special education students that each student will gain the values, knowledge, and skills needed to attain their full potential.
Competitive weekly pay
W2 – Direct Deposit
Individualized compensation package
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement