22/23 Paraprofessional needed Near Redford Union School District - Contract
Redford, MI 6 days agoApply Now
We are interviewing for Paraprofessionals that we need in Redford Union school district. This position will last until the end of the 22/23 school year. We are looking for solid candidates that are serious about starting within 2 weeks upon making an offer!
Location: Redford, MI
- ASAP- 6/9/2023
- 1 Site: Junior high self-contained ASD classroom
- Must have experience working with students with autism. Para must also be familiar with strategies.
What is required:
- High School Diploma
- COVID Vaccinated
- Experience working with children is a plus
Benefits we offer:
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 770-776-2145.
Looking forward to speaking!
Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement