*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is working with a school district near Santa Cruz, California to place a Speech Language Pathologist. The SLP will provide speech-therapy services to students for next school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to the students in need!
- Provide direct therapy services
- Full time and part time available
- 22-23 School Year
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- California state licensure
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 401k plan options
Applicants must have a master’s degree in speech language pathology and an active California state licensure prior to starting the position. The position is onsite and fulltime until the end of the school year. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below! Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or one like it, please apply below now or to apply directly contact Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement