Now Hiring: Speech Language Pathologist
A school district in Tyler, Texas has partnered with Soliant to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help provide therapy services to the elementary students in need.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Texas State Licensure
- School’s Experience (Preferred)
- Full-time opening
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- Elementary caseload
- Health Benefits – including dental and vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Pay
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement