*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is looking to place a licensed SLP in a school district in San Antonio, TX to provide speech-therapy services to students. Ideal candidates will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to students in need!
- Providing onsite direct therapy services
- Full time opening
- 22/23 School Year
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- Texas state licensure
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 401k plan options and employer match
The position is full-time and onsite through the end of the school year. Applicants must hold a master’s degree in speech language pathology and active Texas state licensure prior to starting the position. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below. Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]t.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement