One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located 30 minutes outside of Minneapolis, MN, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Full-time applicants are preferred; part-time contractors will be considered as well. Caseloads could vary between elementary and middle school details. Administrators will assign caseloads based on the best fit for the applicant’s preference and expertise.
- Minnesota SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement