An Occupational Therapist is needed for a school district in the Berkeley County school district area. The district is currently conducting interviews to hire as soon as possible!
Details about the position:
- Part Time. 2 days a week (15 hours)
- ASAP- May 31, 2023
- K-12th grade
What is required:
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active State Licensed
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at (770) 776-2110.
Looking forward to speaking!
Kimani Mullins, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement