Soliant is working with a school district in the Santa Clara, California area that needs a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. The district needs the teacher full-time, for the 2022-2023 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
· K-12th grade caseload; Itinerant position between two local districts
· Job Duties: Providing consultations to students throughout the district K-12th grade, assess educational needs of students who are deaf/hard of hearing, collaborating with other certified school staff, oversee the use of technology or specialized equipment for learners, and developing/implementation of IEP's.
·Active California State Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (Pk-12th grade); District is willing to accept out of state licensures or new graduates!
· Must be comfortable with going on-site.
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement