'23-24 Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA ) Needed in Jackson, GA
Jackson , GA 9 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
We are currently working with a school district who is actively seeking a licensed Board-Certified Behavior Analyst. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible!
Location: Jackson, GA
- Contract Position | Full Time
- Pay Range: $40-50/hr
- Start/End Date: July 31st, 2023- May 24th, 2024
- Caseload Details:
- K-12th Grades
- District Position (most likely itinerant)
- On site only
- Zoom interview
- Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Supervise RBTs
- Master’s Degree in School/ Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- Active BCBA Certification and BCBA State Teaching License
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W2)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. My office number is 678-951-0823. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement