We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Hudsonville, MS. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Mississippi.
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: School-aged K-12
- Full-time hours
- Full school year with guaranteed ESY
- Interviewing ASAP!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Brian Ostapenko | (470)622-2706
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement