Position Type: Full-Time
Caseload: K-1st grade or 6th-8th grades
Pay range: $33-$40/hr
- Developing and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and growth.
- Providing differentiated instruction and adapting teaching strategies to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Assessing and monitoring student progress, documenting achievements, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other teachers, specialists, and parents to ensure effective communication and coordination of services.
- Utilizing a variety of instructional techniques, materials, and resources to enhance student learning and engagement.
- Incorporating assistive technology and adaptive equipment as needed to facilitate student participation and independence.
- Monitoring and addressing students' social-emotional development, behavior management, and self-regulation skills.
- Master's degree in Special Education preferred.
- Valid teaching certificate or credential in Special Education.
- Familiarity with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and the ability to develop and implement them effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and support staff.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify.
To set up an interview, please fill out the application form with an attached resume, or reach out to me directly by emailing [email protected] or by calling (470) 489-1831
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement