Currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Taylor, TX. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant is currently hiring SLPs for a great school district! We make lives better for those who make lives better, so help us, help you!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position near Taylor, TX. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Full Time
- School-year 2023-2024
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Quick interview and hiring process
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- License reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Jackson Peck | 470-286-1093
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement