Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to join our team for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. As a contracted School Psychologist, you will provide comprehensive psychological services to students within various school districts in Oklahoma. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting assessments, developing and implementing intervention plans, collaborating with teachers and parents, and supporting students' overall well-being.
- Administer and interpret psychological assessments to identify students' strengths and areas of need.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and behavior plans.
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with academic, social, emotional, or behavioral challenges.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and create behavior intervention plans.
- Assist in the development of positive behavior support systems and strategies within the school environment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress, provide recommendations, and support intervention planning.
- Serve as a resource to teachers and staff in understanding students' cognitive, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of assessments, progress reports, and intervention plans.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, policies, and best practices in school psychology.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or related field.
- Valid Oklahoma state certification as a School Psychologist.
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective intervention plans.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to different school districts within the state.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [email protected]
Please include "Contracted School Psychologist Application in the subject line along with the city.
For questions and concerns please contact [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement