23/24 School Year SLPA opening on the North Carolina Coast (Traveler's welcome)
Columbia, NC 15 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Columbia, North Carolina area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Full time
- Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is Speech Language Pathology
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Soliant offers travel benefits!
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement