Hiring: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you a dedicated and compassionate School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting career opportunity? Look no further! We are thrilled to present an exceptional position for an SLP near Oklahoma City, OK, and its surrounding areas for the upcoming 23/24 school year. Join our dynamic team and make a positive impact on students' lives by helping them overcome speech and language challenges. Create a supportive and engaging learning environment where students can thrive academically and socially.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results.
- Provide effective and interactive speech-language therapy services, addressing articulation, phonology, language comprehension and expression, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and a collaborative multidisciplinary team to implement strategies and accommodations in classrooms and school settings.
- Monitor students' progress, maintain detailed documentation, and adjust intervention plans as needed.
- Offer guidance and training to educators and support staff on implementing communication strategies in the classroom.
- Conduct screenings to identify students who may require speech and language services.
- Maintain accurate records of therapy sessions, progress reports, and required documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Current Oklahoma state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience as an SLP in a school setting is advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of pediatric speech and language disorders, assessments, and evidence-based interventions.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and organizational skills.
- Passion for empowering students to achieve their communication and educational goals.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in the position to Madison Logan at [email protected] Kindly include "School Speech-Language Pathologist - Oklahoma City" in the subject line of your email.
Email: [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in this position. Join our team and make a meaningful impact as a School Speech-Language Pathologist in the vibrant city of Oklahoma City, OK, and its surrounding areas!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement