23/24 SY Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) Needed! - Olympia, WA | Negotiable Pay
Olympia, WA 25 days agoApply Now
We are recruiting for a Speech Language Pathologist in a school district in Yelm, WA. This is a full-time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed with the State
- Previous special education experience preferred
- Full Time (37.5 hrs/wk)
- Full School year
- Caseload: TBD
- Looking for someone who is a team player, problem solver, has a positive attitude, can handle kids with hardships in life.
- Experience with behavior disabilities, interventions, etc.
- Someone who is more life skills oriented
Competitive weekly pay
W2 – Direct Deposit
Individualized compensation package
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement