Phoenix, AZ – I am now hiring Electrophysiology Lab techs for a 13 week travel job. This travel assignment will consist of 3-12 hour shifts. This job will not consist of any late shifts or any Cath Lab or any call. This sounds ideal for the EP Tech who likes 3 day weeks and then being DONE!
- 3-12 hour shifts, 36 hours per week.
- 100% Electrophysiology, NO Cath
- NO late assignment, NO call
- 36 hours guaranteed
- Manager prefers a tech who has at minimum 1 year of experience
- Previous travel experience desired, but not required for experienced employee
- Experience with pacemakers, defibrillators, EP studies, ablations
- Experience with Afib with Cryo and radiofrequency preferred
- Operational knowledge of EPIC, Ensite Velocity
- The traveler must have one of the following for this particular EP assignment: RCES, RCIS, or ARRT (Arizona)
- ACLS, BLS
Speak with an EP Lab placement specialist. I specialize in finding EP techs & nurses travel assignments all throughout the U.S. Whether you are interested in this particular job or seek something different please give me a call directly at 770-225-3167 to learn about what’s available for you! Check out mrcathlab.com to learn more about me and the sort of opportunities that may be available for you at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement