Soliant Health is currently seeking skilled and dedicated Surgical Technicians for an exciting travel opportunity in Tahlequah, OK. If you are a Surgical Tech looking for a new adventure, we want to hear from you!
If you have experience as a Surgical Tech and are ready to join a dynamic team to provide excellent patient care, this travel contract in Tahlequah is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Surgical Tech, you will play a crucial role in surgical procedures. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting surgeons during surgical procedures
- Ensuring patient safety and comfort in the operating room
- Preparing and maintaining sterile instruments and equipment
- Collaborating with the healthcare team
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Valid Surgical Tech certification or license
- Minimum of 2 years of recent surgical technician experience
- BLS certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
At Soliant Health, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're ready for an exciting travel contract as a Surgical Tech in Tahlequah, OK, don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply today by contacting our dedicated recruiter, Juliana Hursey.
Recruiter Name: Juliana Hursey
Phone: (678) 245-6983
Email: [email protected]
Please note that this job post is for informational purposes only and does not guarantee employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement