Raleigh, NC – I am hiring an experienced Electrophysiology Lab RN for 40 hour assignment in the Raleigh, NC area.
This job consists of 4-10 hour shifts. The hiring manager ideally prefers someone scrub, circulate, and monitor. Strong experience with cardiac procedural patients is required, preferably someone with 1-2 years of experience. Previous travel experience is highly preferred for this lab, but nurses with good experience and references will be given consideration.
- 4-10 hour shifts
- One late assignment per week
- NO Cath, NO Call, ONLY EP!
- Device, Implants, Ablations
- Pacemakers & defibrillators
- Tilt tables
- Circulate, Monitor
- 1-2 years of Electrophysiology Lab experience
- Scrub experience is highly preferred
- Previous travel experience
Contact me about this job today! I specialize in finding EP nurses the right travel assignment. If you’re looking for a 13 week contract opportunity call me directly at 770-225-3167. Visit mrcathlab.com for some featured positions, but call me to get the expert help you need!
Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab
Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist
Call Office : 770-225-3167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement