A Hospital in Houston has opened a position for an IV Certified Pharmacy technician. This position is going to be in the Houston area and the hospital is looking for a candidate with IV experience and certified along with 1 year of inpatient experience. if you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] or apply below!
- Represent the facility in all state and federal regulatory audits, visits, and communication.
- Work with Clean Room Operations Manager to ensure production goals are created, tracked, and met. Identify trends or issues that are delaying batch production or causing batches to be canceled.
- Responsible for the execution of opening and closing activities; either directly, or through
- delegation to a staff pharmacist. Ensuring that strict procedures are followed around the facility.
- TX licensed
- Pharmacist experience
- FT availability
Location: Houston, TX
Hours/Shifts: 3x12-hour shifts 7a-7p, rotating weekends (36hours/week)
Assignment duration: 4 month contract
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement