There is an opening for a Full time Contract Pharmacy technician in the New Orleans area! This position is looking for a candidate who has more than 1 year of experience and just your LA licensure. PTCB is preferred but not required. Shift is Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm and also work the 4th Saturday every month from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. If you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] with your updated resume!
• May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS).
• Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes.
• May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up.
• Provides excellent customer service to external and internal customers in accordance with company values.
• May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
• Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management.
- LA licensure
- 1+ Year Pharmacy Technician experience
- PTCB Preferred
- FT availability
Title: Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Location: New Orleans, LA
Hours/Shifts: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm also work the 4th Saturday every month from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Assignment duration: 4 Months
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement