This facility is looking for a candidate that has some experience as a pharmacy technician and has done shipping before is preferred but not required, along with being able to work morning or evening shifts and sometimes Saturday. If you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] or call/text me at 281-668-0653.
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycling/disposing of them per procedure.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, labeling, and storing, as needed.
- Package materials and products manually.
- LA licensure
- Recent Pharmacy technician experience
- FT availability
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Hours/Shifts: Rotating Schedule 6:30am – 11:00pm (within these hours
Assignment duration: 13+ weeks
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement