We are currently looking for a Behavior Paraeducator/ABA Tutor to join a school district near Middleton, New Hampshire for next school year!
We provide individualized weekly pay, health benefits, and a matching 401(k) plan!
- 8/15/2022 – 6/2/2023
- 37.5 hours weekly
- Onsite position only
- Pre-K to 12th grade caseload
- 1 on 1 or small group position
- Supporting student with behavioral goals
- ABA techniques/trainings
More details about the caseload will be answered on the Zoom interview!
- Must have previous behavior/ABA experience with children (K-12)
- Must pass drug screen, fingerprinting, and background check through credentialing
Please apply today with your resume! We are interviewing and hiring ASAP for this position.
Sombal Bari | Senior Account Executive | O: 678-497-4793
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement