Soliant is working with a school community near Riverdale, IL, seeking at least three full-time SLPs for an ABLE program for the 22/2023 school year.
- One is maternity leave. The other two are to fill positions.
- 35-40 hours/week
- 25-30 student caseload
Adaptive Behavioral Learning Environment Program (ABLE) Program provides services for students ages 5 through 22 with needs related to Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disabilities. Students that benefit from the program have deficiencies in verbal and nonverbal communication, social interactions, sensory processing/regulation, and academic progress.
- California SLP License
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement