Active Interviews - Speech Language Pathologist | Statesboro, GA. 2022-2023 school year.
statesboro, GA 16 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking to hire a hard-working, professional Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022-2023 school year near Statesboro, Georgia.
We've partnered with an incredibly supportive school district that is looking for the ideal candidate - one who has all intentions of fulfilling the entire contract length, will be reliable and responsive.
- Full time
- 37.5 - 40 hours per week
- 2022-2023 school year
- Must have active Speech Language Pathologist cert / licensure in GA
- 2 years of recent school based experience
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If you or someone you know is looking for this opportunity, please contact Bethany Morris directly at 678-497-4824 or email your updated resume to [email protected]. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement