We are seeking a qualified Paraprofessional to partner with teachers in schools for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are interested in a new opportunity to work in the school system, we encourage you to apply!
Location: Aurora, IL
- High School Diploma
- State Paraprofessional License
- Full Time / 32.5 hours per week
- More details provided in interview
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to our Advisory Team of former educators for support.
- Competitive compensation package including: health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and weekly pay.
- Housing assistance if needed.
To Apply: Please submit up-to-date resume to Alex Nazzaro - Call or text 678-666-4434 for more information.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team to make a difference in the lives of students and contribute to their educational success!
Alex Nazzaro | Recruitment Advisor | Phone: 678-666-4434
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement