Afternoon Shift CT Tech Travel job in Madison, Wisconsin
Day shift, exact shift times to be discussed more and negotiated via phone interview.
This hospital is one of the leading facilities in the area. Excellent resume builder and opportunity to help patients in need.
Minimum Desired skillset:
- Two (2) years clinical experience.
- Experience with GE scanners required.
- CT experience required.
- Minimum - Graduate of a School of Radiologic Technology.
- Preferred - Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- Licenses & Certifications
- Certification by appropriate body (ARRT) and valid Wisconsin Radiological and CT License - ARRT
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement