Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
Soliant is currently seeking an Alabama licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Alabama
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have Special Education and IEP experience preferred
- Have ASHA-CCC
- Tele-therapy experience **
- Full-time 37.5 hrs
- Elementary caseload
- Remainder of the school year (ASAP- May 2023)
- Will renew for 2023-2024 schoolyear if it's a good fit
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay???????
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement