Job Opportunity: Special Education Teacher near College School District
Location: Near College, AK
Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: May 24, 2923
Caseload: 30 Students (Preschool-18+)
Hours: 7.5 hours/day
- Developing and implementing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Providing direct instruction and support to students with a wide range of special needs.
- Collaborating with support staff, parents, and fellow teachers to ensure students' success.
- Adapting curriculum and instructional strategies to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Creating an inclusive and positive classroom environment.
- Master's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Alaska state teaching certification in Special Education.
- Experience working with a diverse caseload, including preschool and older students.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement