Soliant is working with a school near Albany, IN, and is seeking a part- or full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for the spring semester.
- 0.5 FTE for K-6 students
- Remaining 0.5 FTE will be devoted either to preschoolers, or to Middle and High school students
We seek applicants who are flexible, communicative, and who maintain high professional standards.
- Indiana SLP license
- Department of Education certification as an SLP
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement