Soliant is working with a school in Albert Lea, NM, and is seeking a contract Speech-language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
Applicants will be working with the SLP co-ordinator to determine a caseload which fits best with their interests and experience. Currently, openings are available from Early Childhood, Elementary School, Middle School, High School, and 18-21 Transition program.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management in a school setting.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Minnesota SLP license for education settings (PELSB)
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement