Soliant is working with a school in Albert Lea, NM, and is seeking a contract Speech-language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. This town is 30 minutes away from the neighboring towns of Northwood, IA and Lake Mills, IA.
Applicants will be working with the SLP co-ordinator to determine a caseload which fits best with their interests and experience. Currently, openings are available from Early Childhood, Elementary School, Middle School, High School, and 18-21 Transition program.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management in a school setting.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Minnesota SLP license for education settings (PELSB)
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement