Albuquerque, NM: School Speech-language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF)
Albuquerque, NM 25 days agoApply Now
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) who want to live and work in the lovely city of Albuquerque, NM: Soliant is working with several local school districts to place full- or part-time Speech-Language Pathologists.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to the success of students
Caseload determinations will be made in conjunction with the speech team. Interested applicants will interview directly with administrators, following a successful phone screening with Soliant representatives.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- New Mexico license in Speech-Language Pathology
- SLP certification from the Public Education Department
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement