Soliant has partnered with a rural school district 50 minutes outside of Alexandria, LA to place a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year, and likely the next school year.
- Work with a highly desirable age group of preschool to kindergarten students
- Full-time (8 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year, with options to renew for the next school year
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply; if you do not currently possess a license in Speech-Language Pathology from the state of Louisiana, Soliant can offer some guidelines on the process.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, and completing paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement