Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant is working with a school in the area of Annapolis, MD, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to finish out the school year.
We are working with several openings; primarily in elementary schools, and with some middle schools.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management for K-8 students.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Maryland SLP license
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement